The Water Walkway also known as "The Docks" is an area found in Black Space. It can be accessed through one of the doors in the Black Space 2 hub area.
Lost at Sea
Lost at Sea is a collection of rooms. More info on it's own page.
Mari is home
Mari is home is a special area that is similar to Sunny's house that can only be accessed while on the True Route. More info in it's own page.
A pot can be found immediately after heading south at the starting point. Interacting with this pot will bring you to the kitchen. In this kitchen is Hero and he will ask for something for him to cook.
When brought ☐☐☐, he will cook it, turning it into ☐☐ ☐☐. After this has been done for the third time, he will give you a 'Key' ingredient instead. Obtaining this item will change his sprite in the Weathervane Area.
- If the players waits 143 seconds in the Backyard Area, Omori will be able to jump off the missing ground tiles. Doing this will bring him to this area and unlock Mari is home if on the True Route or Mixed Route.
- Ayee, the othermart lady, can be found walking around if on the true route.
- There is a door that is permamently blocked by cobwebs.
- If one would interact with this door via hacking, a textbox will appear, saying "You are afraid.".
- Hero actually doesn't turn ☐☐☐ into ☐☐ ☐☐, he just gives Omori one ☐☐☐ per item cooked.
- There was once a door here that lead to Static Void, it was unknown how to access it. In a future version, the event for it got deleted entirely.
- The track "bs_loop9" was once supposed to be played here but this was ultimately cut.
- Due to the lack of background music, entering this area via Backyard Area will cause the previous track to play for longer than might have been intended.