Mr. Jawsum (enemy)
As stated before, you can battle him twice, however the only difference are his and his lackeys' stats and rewards, which are as follow:
- First encounter: 500 heart, 250 juice, 999 attack, 20 defense, 1 speed and 10 luck (rewards with a contract, 4000 exp and 6000 clams).
- Boss Rush: 3000 heart, 1000 juice, 999 attack, 60 defense, 1 speed and 10 luck (no rewards).
Regardless of emotion, Mr. Jawsum will behave as following:
|If he is by himself, he will always summon a minion, calling for a Gator Guy to help him.
20% chance of giving an attack order, turning all enemy troops angry.
Else, if there is only one Gator Guy in the field, it will call for another.
Otherwise, he will give an attack order, turning all enemies angry.
Additionally, Mr. Jawsum can only be damaged when both Gator Guys he summons are defeated, as they will take all damage done to Mr. Jawsum instead.
Skills that can be used when observe is used against the target are marked with .
Attack order: Turn the gators and himself angry.
Summon minion: Summons a Gator Guy to the battle.
Summon minion (boss rush): Summons a stronger Gator Guy to the battle.
* Mr. Jawsum picks up the phone and calls a Gator Guy! * Mr. Jawsum gives order to attack!
* Mr. Jawsum: Boys... would you be so kind as to show these kids the way out?
- 99% :
* Mr. Jawsum: I WANT THESE KIDS GONE YOU UNDERSTAND!?
- 75% :
* Mr. Jawsum: The Gator Guy who runs them out gets free pizza... on me!
- 50% :
* Mr. Jawsum: What do you mean we're running low on henchmen!? That's impossible!
* Mr. Jawsum: You let yourselves be foiled by a bunch of children!? * Mr. Jawsum: WHAT DID I EVEN HIRE YOU FOR!?
When defeating the player
* Mr. Jawsum: JAWHAW HAW HAW!!! * Mr. Jawsum: That's what happens when you mess with Mr. Jawsum!
* Mr. Jawsum: WE NEED MORE MEN, YOU HEAR ME!? * Mr. Jawsum: AND I MEAN NOW! * Mr. Jawsum begins counting clams.
- The "summon minion" skill would use this battle text.
- The "do nothing" skill would use this action text, but such skill does not exist on the skill files.