Big Strong Tree
|Big Strong Tree|
The Big Strong Tree is an unique hidden enemy found in Vast Forest. By interacting/running into a specific tree by the middle of the map left of the intersection to Basil's house, a battle will start.
The Big Strong Tree cannot have its emotion changed.
Due to its extremely high defense, most attacks will do nothing. The only reliable way to damage it is through attacks that ignore defense, such as a Sad Omori's Stab, or Aubrey's Power Hit. Rubber Bands and Big Rubber Bands can also be used to whittle it's high health down, as they do fixed damage, ignoring defense.
|It will always do nothing.||500 exp|
* A gentle breeze blows across the leaves. * Big Strong Tree stands firm because it is a tree.
- Once defeated, the tree will vanish, and will never respawn.
- It is one of very few enemies to have two "do nothing" skills.
- Despite not having any attacking moves, the Big Strong Tree has an astronomically high Attack stat of 999, one of the highest values in the game.
- Mr. Jawsum shares this Attack value, despite also never attacking.