After buying a gift from Hobbeez, Sunny and Kel find both Basil begging Kim to ask Aubrey to give him back his Photo Album. The latter refuses to help Basil, which leads to Kel stepping in to stop Kim from bullying the former. This causes a commotion, alerting Aubrey and her new group of friends, the Hooligans. Kel tries to resonate with Aubrey but the latter insists on picking a fight with him and Sunny. Regardless of the outcome, Aubrey backs off upon receiving an injury from Sunny's Steak Knife or noticing the item from Sunny's pocket. Aubrey then leaves the park with her new friends.
After learning that Aubrey has stolen the Photo Album, Sunny and Kel decide to interrogate each member of the Hooligans for Aubrey's whereabouts. The two eventually reach the Church, where Aubrey is sitting alone by herself. Kel questions Aubrey for her actions but ends up creating another heated argument. Knowing that there's no point in explaining due to Kel unintentionally stirring attention towards her, Aubrey tries to beat down both of her former friends. The fight ends as the church attendants around them gossip about her history, which causes a tearful Aubrey to run off.
Aubrey has 240 heart, 120 juice, 24 attack, 8 defense, 12 speed and 5 luck. Regardless of whether the player defeats Aubrey or not, the outcome will still progress the story.
|45% chance of doing a normal attack.
30% chance of doing nothing.
Else, Aubrey will headbutt a party member.
Like many other Faraway enemies, Aubrey will prioritize Kel as the first target before attacking Sunny (Highest AGI).
At the start of the Church battle, Kel will always begin as Angry.
Attack: [2 * a.atk - b.def], this attack will never hit right in the heart.
Headbutt: [3 * a.atk - b.def], this attack will never hit right in the heart.
* Aubrey attacks [target]! * Aubrey spits on your shoe. * Aubrey headbutts [target]!
- Upon being attacked with the Steak Knife on the first battle:
* Aubrey: Gah! What the... * Aubrey: Is... Is that a knife!?
- Before attacking:
* Aubrey: Kel... You’re too late now! * Aubrey: You’re both nothing to me now!
- 75% :
* Aubrey: Why are you here?
- 25% :
* Aubrey: Why... Why now?
* Aubrey: Ugh... * Aubrey: Forget it... you two aren’t worth my time.
When defeating the player
* Aubrey: Hmph. * Aubrey: Serves you right, Kel. * Aubrey: Now... leave me alone.
* ???: Look at her clothing... It is completely inappropriate for church... * ???: I can't believe she would bring a weapon in here... How uncivilized... * ???: What do these delinquents think they're doing? This is a place of worship! * ???: Someone needs to stop them... Where are their parents? * ???: That girl is a threat to this neighborhood. There's no hope for sinners like her! * ???: I always thought she would be trouble... The pastor should have kicked her out a long time ago. * ???: Children these days have no respect... I hope my kids don't turn out like her.
* Aubrey calls [target] weak!
- Alongside Omori and Basil, Aubrey is one of the three main characters that are fightable as a boss.
- Aubrey is one of the two Hooligan members that are fought individually, the other being The Maverick.
- She is also one of the only two members fought twice, the other being Angel.
- Aubrey was originally meant to have different emotion states like the other Faraway enemies but this wasn't fully used in-game.
- However, one can still access these states by hacking through mods.
- The unused "taunt" skill uses this action text, it would turn the target angry.