The Unbread Twins is an optional boss enemy that can be fought in the Orange Oasis, consisting of both Biscuit and his sister Doughie as a single enemy. Regardless of the player defeats them or not, they will leave the area and go to the Last Resort.
If the player waits to fight them until the Hikikomori Route's epilogue, the Unbread Twins will be noticeably buffed.
- Before epilogue: 7500 heart, 5000 juice, 65 attack, 1 defense, 57 speed and 10 luck.
- During epilogue: 10000 heart, 5000 juice, 90 attack, 1 defense, 80 speed and 10 luck.
They will always reward with 18000 exp and 10000 clams, and like most enemies, they will act differently according to their emotion:
Additionally, they will lock their emotion three times during the battle:
- At 80% they will become sad. While in this special sad state, they will behave as if they were depressed/miserable.
- At 50% they will become depressed.
- At 25% they will become miserable.
Skills that can be used when observe is used against the target are marked with .
Attack: [2 * a.atk - b.def], hits two times.
Cheer up: Cleanse the emotions of the user.
Cook: Heals an ally, it will have a different formula based on the user's remaining :
- bigger than 1: [.4 * a.juice] (40% of the user's current ).
- equal to 0: 1.
* Unbread Twins attack together! * Unbread Twins forget something in the oven! * Unbread Twins pulls out some bread from the oven! * Unbread Twins makes a cookie! * Unbread Twins do their best to not be sad!
- Transition to sad locked:
* Doughie: Fresh bread... Fresh bread... Every day, it's fresh bread... * Biscuit: Ohooooooooo...
- 65% :
* Doughie: We're doomed to bake bread for all eternity... aren't we, Biscuit? * Biscuit: Ohooo...
- Transition to depressed:
* Doughie: We're running out of supplies! What do we do, Biscuit!? * Biscuit: Ohooooooo!
- Transition to miserable:
* Doughie: We're running low on everything! We have almost nothing left... * Biscuit: Ohooo...
* Doughie: Our resources have been depleted... What will we do without ingredients? * Biscuit: Ohooooo...
When defeating the player
* Doughie: Biscuit! It's a miracle! We've been saved by the gods! * Biscuit: Ohooooo! * Doughie: Now I guess it's back to making... fresh bread... fresh bread... fresh bread... * Biscuit: Ohoo...
* Unbread Twins stress-eats some food.
- This is one of the very few battles where the player doesn't have to win to progress, as being defeated will not send the player to the "game over" screen.
- If they are 'defeated' in this manner, the achievement for defeating them will not be obtained; rendering the achievement missable if the player saves after.
- Their unique depressed and miserable states follow slightly different rules compared to Omori's emotions.
- The "stress eat" skill Action text, this skill would heal 10% of their .