Let me start off by saying that everything you're about to hear is 100% true.
There was a garage sale last summer. I spotted a dusty cartridge of a game I never heard of before.
I bought it, but when I got home, it didn't work.
When I went back to the garage sale, the house was burnt down. :O
Like most enemies, it will behave differently according to its emotion. It will always reward with 666 exp and 13 clams:
Skills that can be used when observe is used against the target are marked with .
Attack: [2 * a.atk - b.def], this attack will never hit right in the heart.
Scare: Turn all party members afraid.
* Creepypasta makes [target] feel uncomfortable. * Creepypasta does nothing... menacingly! * Creepypasta shows everyone their worst nightmare!
- This enemy is missable; if the party fails to encounter it before defeating the Unbread Twins, Foe Facts! will become impossible to fully complete.
- The rewards for defeating a Creepypasta are both stereotypically unlucky numbers. 666 is widely considered the "number of the beast" in Christianity, and 13 is, in popular culture, a very unlucky number.
- The Creepypasta's 'do nothing' action text references Spongebob Squarepant's Hall Monitor episode, where Patrick exclaims that the maniac is "just standing there... menacingly!"
- This is one of the few creatures that can afflict Afraid status to the party that shows up in Foe Facts.
- A creepypasta is a piece of writing designed to scare or unsettle others copy and pasted throughout the Internet. The Foe Facts entry for the Creepypasta both references the type of writing one might expect in a creepypasta, and directly references the famous "Ben Drowned" creepypasta, about a haunted cartridge purchased at a garage sale; when the protagonist attempts to return it, he discovers the house is abandoned.