Pluto, known as "???" at this point of the game, is an optional enemy that can be fought in Otherworld Campsite, the player will only be able to fight him at this state before defeating the Download Window, as he will disappear after it.
he will always be fought alongside his Left Arm and Right Arm.
Like most enemies, he will behave differently according to his emotion:
Additionally, he will "expand" once he reaches 50% , increasing his stats.
Skills that can be used when observe is used against the target are marked with .
Headbutt: [3 * a.atk - b.def].
Expand: Applies a tier 2 buff to its attack and defence while applying a tier 2 debuff on its speed, this will not stack with existing buffs/debuffs, as such this skill wont allow it to reach tier 3 buffs/debuffs.
Brag: Turn the user happy.
* ??? bolts forward and slams [target]! * ??? strikes a pose! * ??? brags about his muscles! * ??? expands!
- 50% :
* ???: GWAH AHAHAH AHAHA!!! * ???: What a splendid show of force!
When defeating the player
* ???: Hmph... You kids fought well... but you lack training.
* ??? pumps himself up! * ???: WOEWO EWEOWEOWEOW!!! * ???: Hmph... You kids fought well. * ???: But... Huff... huff... I won't go down so easily...
- Defeating him will unlock the "GWAHAHAHA" achievement.
- You don't need to defeat his arms to win the battle. On a similar note, being defeated will not trigger a game over screen.
- Pluto is the only enemy that has more than one "entity" in his Foe Facts! entry.
- Pluto is the only enemy that has a different name depending on your progress in the story.
- Pluto originally had different bestiary text too. Trying to trigger this nowadays leads to the bestiary text overflowing, as the game tries to display both.
Turns out... He's a pretty swell guy. - OMORI
Love him! - KEL
- Happens as it was coded to add these states directly without checking what state to add based on the state it already has like usual
- Would be used for his "expand" skill.
- Would be used before a "strong attack".
- He would say this when being defeated.