Download Window is an enemy boss found in the Junkyard. After chasing Rosa to the end of the Junkyard, the party sees her stationary behind a yellow and black caution line. Crossing the line begins the fight.
It can be fought twice in the game, but the only major difference is its stats:
- First encounter: 600 heart, 210 juice, 10 attack, 5 defense, 1 speed and 10 luck. (it will reward the player with 404 exp and 42 .
- Boss Rush: 6000 heart, 3000 juice, 10 attack, 65 defense, 1 speed and 10 luck. (no rewards).
Additionally, it will follow the same pattern shown below:
|It will do nothing for the first and second turn.
For the third turn, it will crash, dealing major damage based on the max hp on the entire party, also increasing its hit rate by 1000%.
It will again do nothing for two turns.
After it, it will countinously crash.
Skills that can be used when observe is used against the target are marked with .
Crash: [.8 * b.mhp] (80% of max of the target), it will not miss, hit right in the heart and also have no damage variation.
* Download Window is at 99%. * Download Window is still at 99%... * Download Window crashes and burns.
- Needless to say, the entire battle is a reference to Windows' old errors, even the battlefield is similar to the "Bliss" wallpaper that was used as default wallpaper of Microsoft Windows XP, as well as the 404 exp.
- One of the two enemies that have two separate 'do nothing' skills, the other being the Big Strong Tree.