Download Window is an enemy boss found in the Junkyard. After chasing Rosa to the end of the Junkyard, the party sees her stationary behind a yellow and black caution line. Crossing the line begins the fight.
It can be fought twice in the game, but the only major difference is its stats, which do not change depending on emotion:
- First encounter: 600 heart, 210 juice, 10 attack, 5 defense, 1 speed and 10 luck. (it will reward the player with 404 exp and 42 .
- Boss Rush: 6000 heart, 3000 juice, 10 attack, 65 defense, 1 speed and 10 luck. (no rewards).
Additionally, it will follow the attack pattern shown below:
Skills that can be used when observe is used against the target are marked with .
Crash: [.8 * b.mhp] (80% of max of the target), it will not miss, hit right in the heart and also have no damage variation.
* Download Window is at 99%. * Download Window is still at 99%... * Download Window crashes and burns.
- This entire encounter references Windows' old errors. The battle background is similar to the "Bliss" wallpaper that was used as the default wallpaper in Microsoft Windows XP.
- The fight takes place near an accumulation of CRT TVs that are lined up to spell 404, which references the HTTP error code for a page that no longer exists.
- Futhermore, this boss will drop 404 exp.
- One of the two enemies that have two separate 'do nothing' skills, the other being the Big Strong Tree.