Ghost Bunny is an enemy that can be found in Pyrefly Forest, specifically in the hidden area Lost Forest. Different from most enemies, it will not chase the player and will continue moving randomly until the player touches it.
It does not drop clams and will behave differently in the following ways:
Skills that can be used when observe is used against the target are marked with .
Attack: [.2 * b.mp] (20% of target's current ), this attack will never hit right in the heart.
* Ghost Bunny phases through [target]! [target] fells tired. * Ghost Bunny floats in place.
- Ghost bunny lacks any damaging abilities, making it a very easy way to grind exp early.
- After collecting the letter "H" at the end of the Lost forest and leaving, the player won't be able to return, blocking the access to the Ghost Bunny and thus the completion of the Foe Facts!.
- As part of the quest Rabbit Killer, a Leaf-like character named Leafie will give the player different rewards based on how many bunnies you killed, up to a maximum of 50 bunnies of any type, Leafie will always keep track of how many bunnies you killed regardless if you already completed the quest.
- The Bunny Exterminator achievement will be granted to the player after defeating 100 bunnies of any type.