Something in the Water
Something in the Water is the last phobia Sunny overcomes during the game, representing his fear of drowning. It is fought when Sunny falls into in a lake, during the third day. Thanks to an unknown person's words of encouragement, Sunny learns the skill Persist, allowing him to overcome his fear.
It has 9000 heart, 4500 juice, 10 attack, 10 defense, 900 speed and 10 luck. These values are meaningless, as the fight is never meant to be won. The fight will always have the following pattern:
|For the first two turns, it will drag down the player, dealing 50% damage and forcing him deeper into the water.
Then, till the fifth turn, it will always do nothing.
from the sixth turn and forward, it will always attack, dealing 10% damage.
Additionally, as Sunny goes deeper, Something's appearance will change in the order of the images shown above. Sunny will learn "Persist" on turn four, and using said skill three times will end the battle.
Drag Down: [.50 * b.mhp] (50% maximum of the target).
Attack: [.10 * b.mhp] (10% maximum of the target).
* Water pulls [target] in different directions. * Something listen to [target]'s struggle. * Something grab [target]'s leg and drags him down!
* Something drags you down... * You feel Basil thrashing in the water... You can't move! * ???: Steady your heartbeat... Don't be afraid. It's not as scary as you think. * ???: You have to keep going. Don't give up. No matter how impossible it seems... * You reach out to the voice... and remember how to Persist. * Basil stopped moving.
* ???: Steady your heartbeat... Don't be afraid. It's not as scary as you think. * ???: You have to keep going. Don't give up. No matter how impossible it seems... * You reach out to the voice... and remember how to Persist. * You push through the darkness and swim higher... * You feel a chill run down your spine...
* ???: ... Sometimes it's okay to be afraid. * ???: I'm right here with you. Take a deep breath and open your eyes.
- This Something has a 999 magical attack, despite being an unused stat.
- The latter forms of the enemy resemble someone hanging from a tree by a noose.
- Seems it was supposed to be used when the player "refuses" to calm down during the battle, but it lacks any trigger to it.