Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nanci is one of the minor Somethings that can be fought very late into OMORI, the earliest opportunity being after defeating Humphrey. It can be encountered in one of the Vast Forest's side rooms.
Nanci is immune to emotions, and will behave as follows:
|75% chance of doing a normal attack. |
45% chance of doing nothing.
Else, it will "boil up," attempting to make itself Angry, although nothing will happen.
Additionally, everyone but Omori will start the battle Afraid.
Skills that can be used when observe is used against the target are marked with .
Attack: [2 * a.atk - b.def] (default).
Self angry: Turn the user angry.
* ??? stabs her claws into [target]! * Liar. * ??? starts boiling up!
* ???: [player name]... I'm sorry...
* ??? sways back and forth. 
- Like other Something battles, the fight with Nanci will not reward the team with experience or Clams.
- Like all minor somethings, Nanci's name cannot be seen in battle, being simply called "???"
- Its do nothing skill, named "liar", is internally "described" as:
- "Just for the little basil in black space Not for Abyss".
- Notably, despite being unable to feel any emotions, Nanci will regularly attempt to turn itself Angry during the battle.
- ↑ For its "do nothing" skill, which is replaced by "liar".