It is immune to emotions, and will behave as follow:
|65% chance of doing a normal attack|
40% chance of doing nothing
Else, it will slam a party member, dealing high damage
Additionally, everyone but Omori will start the battle afraid.
Skills that can be used when observe is used against the target are marked with .
Attack: [2 * a.atk - b.def] (default).
Slam: [3 * a.atk - b.def], with a 10% cost.
* ??? punches [target]! * Liar. * ??? slams her arm into [target]!
* ???: [player name]... I'm sorry...
- Like other Something battles, the fight with Cindi will not finish with the traditional "reward" ending, the screen will also be darker than normal.
- Like all minor somethings, Cindi's name is hidden from sight, being simply called "???", interestingly, all of these names ends with an "i".
- Its do nothing skill, named as "liar" is "described" as:
- "Just for the little basil in black space Not for Abyss".
- For its "do nothing" skill, which is replaced by "liar".
- The unused "counter attack set up" skill would forces Cindi to counter attacks with an attack that would never hit right in the heart.