Angi is an enemy that can be fought in the Abyss, and it's known as one of the minor Somethings that can be found on the more obscure places of the dream world.
Angi can also be found on several parts of the game, although only being fought while in the Abyss, it can be found on the Deep Well when descending the well for the first time, on some areas of Black Space, Deeper Well and even on Sunny's house later on in the game.
It has 960 heart, 480 juice, 75 attack, 74 defense, 50 speed and 10 luck. It is immune to emotions, and will behave as follow:
65% chance of doing a normal attack.
45% chance of doing nothing.
Else, it will always crunch an enemy, dealing high damage.
Additionally, everyone but Omori will start the battle afraid.
Skills that can be used when observe is used against the target are marked with .
Attack: [2 * a.atk - b.def] (default).
Crunch: [3 * a.atk - b.def], this skill will never hit right in the heart.
* ??? bites [target]! * ???'s stomach growls.
* ??? turns off its light. ??? fades into darkness. * Everyone see their life flash before their eyes!  * ??? flashes a blinding light. Everyone's hit rate fell! 
- Like other Something battles, the fight with Angi will not end with the traditional "reward" ending, the screen will also be darker than normal.
- Like all minor somethings, Angi's name is hidden from sight, being simply called "???", interestingly, all of these names ends with an "i".
- Angi is the only Something/Black Space related enemy with a complete set of emotional sprite animations. This is particularly notable as Angi cannot be made to feel any emotion without hacks.
- Angi's "crunch" skill would ignore defense when if it was Angry, deal significantly increased damage if it was Enraged, and even more if it was Furious.
- The unused "lights off" skill would have applied a "hide state" that would have protected the affected from being targetted by attacks.
- The unused "bright light" skill would have decreased everyone's hit rate by 55%.