Angi is a reoccurring enemy throughout OMORI. While Angi can be spotted in numerous places throughout the deepest parts of Headspace, such as in the initial descent to Deep Well, and swimming throughout the Water Walkway area of Black Space, it can only be encountered as an enemy and fought in the deeper levels of The Abyss.
Angi's emotion cannot be changed under any circumstance. In battle, it will attempt to do the following:
|65% chance of doing a normal attack.|
45% chance of doing nothing.
Else, it will always crunch an enemy for high damage.
Additionally, everyone but Omori will start the battle Afraid.
Skills that can be used when observe is used against the target are marked with .
Attack: [a.atk * 2 - b.def] (default).
Crunch: [a.atk * 3 - b.def] (Neutral)
[a.atk * 3] (Angry)
[a.atk * 3 + 5] (Enraged)
[a.atk * 4] (Furious)
* ??? bites [target]! * ???'s stomach growls.
* ??? turns off its light. ??? fades into darkness. * Everyone see their life flash before their eyes!  * ??? flashes a blinding light. Everyone's hit rate fell! 
- Like other Something battles, the fight with Angi will not reward the team with experience or Clams.
- Like all minor Somethings, Angi's name cannot be seen in battle, being simply called "???".
- Angi is the only Something/Black Space related enemy with a complete set of emotional sprite animations. This is particularly notable as Angi's emotional state cannot be changed under normal circumstances without cheating.
- Despite this, Angi's Crunch attack would become significantly stronger if it was Angry/Enraged/Furious.
- The unused "lights off" skill would have applied a "hide state" that would have protected the affected from being targetted by attacks.
- The unused "bright light" skill would have decreased everyone's hit rate by 55%.