It has 666 heart, 333 juice, 84 attack, 53 defense, 80 speed and 10 luck. It is immune to emotions, and will behave as follow:
60% chance of doing a normal attack.
35% chance of doing nothing.
40% chance of singing a melody, turning a party member happy.
Else, it will always scream, dealing damage and applying afraid to a party member.
Additionally, everyone but Omori will start the battle afraid.
Skills that can be used when observe is used against the target are marked with .
Attack: [2 * a.atk - b.def] (default).
Melody: Turns the target happy.
Scream: [2 * a.atk], also applying afraid.
* ??? touches [target]'s chest. [target] feels their organs being torn! * Liar. * ??? sings a song. [target] hears a familiar melody. * ??? makes a horrifying shriek!
* ???: [player name]... I'm... sorry...
* ??? gives an eerie smile. 
- Like other Something battles, the fight with Merci will not finish with the traditional "reward" ending, the screen will also be darker than normal.
- Like all minor somethings, Merci's name is hidden from sight, being simply called "???", interestingly, all of these names ends with an "i".
- Its do nothing skill, named as "liar" is "described" as:
- "Just for the little basil in black space Not for Abyss".
- For its "do nothing" skill, which is replaced by "liar".