Something in the Walls
Something in the Walls is the second phobia Sunny overcomes, representing his fear of spiders. It is fought on the night of the second day when Sunny must walk up the stairs to his room. He hallucinates images of spiders as he walks up the stairs. Thanks to an unknown person's words of encouragement, Sunny learns the skill Focus, allowing him to overcome his fear.
It has 9000 heart, 4500 juice, 10 attack, 10 defense, 100 speed and 10 luck. These values are meaningless, as the fight is never meant to be won. The fight will always have the following pattern:
|First turn: It will throw its spider web, decreasing Sunny's speed.
Second turn: it will do nothing.
Third and fourth Turn: it will attack, doing normal damage.
Fourth turn: it will do nothing.
Fifth turn: It will throw its spider web, decreasing Sunny's speed.
Sixth and seventh turn: it will do nothing.
Eighth turn: it will attack, doing normal damage.
Nineth turn: It will throw its spider web, decreasing Sunny's speed.
Tenth turn: it will attack, doing normal damage.
Additionally, Sunny will learn the skill "focus" after two turns, using said it will end the battle, after 10 turns, Something will always attack. Sunny will start the battle afraid.
attack: [2 * a.atk - b.def] (default).
Spider Webs: Decrease target's speed by one tier.
* Something bites [target]. * Something is trying to talk to you... * Something entangles [target] in sticky webs.
* ???: This is getting nowhere fast... huh, Sunny? * ???: It seems like there's a lot going on... * ???: You need to block out the little things... and figure out what's important! * You clear your mind... and remember how to focus. * ???: It's hard to focus when you're all riled up.! Remember to take a deep breath... * ???:
* A spider egg hatches; A Baby Spider appeared.
- Albeit impossible to be seen in-game, the Something in the Walls' battle background has a tree outside the window right in the middle of the screen, hidden behind it.
- After Sunny overcomes the enemy, there will be a small spider in the ground which he can step on and it will disappear. If he does not kill it, the spider will reappear every night until killed.
- As with all "fear" beings, including Something itself, its body seems to be made of dark clay-like material.
- In the action files, it's named as "fear of bugs".
- The "summon baby spider" skill could use this alternative action text.