After learning that Aubrey has stolen the Photo Album, Sunny and Kel decide to interrogate each member of the Hooligans for Aubrey's whereabouts. After handling Angel, Charlene, and The Maverick, the boys find Kim and Vance at the candy shop in Othermart.
The two of them are caught stealing to satisfy their addiction and almost leave empty-handed until Kel attempts to bribe them with candy he bought after they were kicked out. This results in a battle for them to get the candy and leave, or be forced to tell Sunny and Kel where Aubrey went. Regardless of the outcome, Kim will tell the two that Aubrey went to the Church.
Kim has 130 heart, 65 juice, 20 attack, 3 defense, 10 speed and 5 luck. Regardless of whether the player defeats Kim or not, the outcome will still progress the story.
|55% chance of doing a normal attack.
25% chance of doing nothing.
65% chance of smashing the target.
Else, Kim will turn the target sad by taunting them.
Like many other Faraway enemies, Kim will prioritize Kel as it will always target the highest speed party member.
Attack: [2 * a.atk - b.def], this attack will never hit right in the heart.
Smash: [2 * a.atk], this attack will never hit right in the heart.
Taunt: Turns the target sad.
* Kim punches [target]! * Kim's phone rang... it was a wrong number. * Kim grabs [target]'s shirt and punches them in the face! * Kim starts making fun of [target]!
Starting the fight
* Kim: I'll show you that size isn't everything! I'm not about to lose to nerds like you!
- 50% :
* Kim: Your face annoys me!
* Kim: Grumble... Grumble... You're... still nerds...
When defeating the player
* Kim: Heh... You guys never stood a chance.
- Kim was originally meant to have different emotion states like the other Faraway enemies but this wasn't fully used in-game.
- However, one can still access these states by hacking through mods.