After learning that Aubrey has stolen the Photo Album, Sunny and Kel decide to interrogate each member of the Hooligans for Aubrey's whereabouts. The two first head to Faraway Park and find Charlene, who then reveals Angel hiding in one of the trees.
Kel askes both of them where Aubrey is but Angel challenges them to a fight instead. Charlene silently backs up Angel against the two but doesn't do anything unless provoked.
If Angel loses by himself, he demands a rematch but only after Kel threatens blackmail that Angel reluctantly tells the two to ask his master, The Maverick, for more info on Aubrey's whereabouts.
Charlene has 300 heart, 100 juice, 10 attack, 40 defense, 10 speed and 10 luck. Charlie is also immune to any type of damage, however, defeating her isn't necessary as taking out Angel will immediately end the fight. Regardless of the following outcome, the story will still progress.
|15% chance of doing a normal attack.
Else, Charlene will do nothing.
Like many other Faraway enemies, Charlene will prioritize Kel as it will always target the highest speed party member.
* Charlie punches [target]! * Charlie is standing there. * Charlie stops fighting.
When defeating Angel
* Charlie: ...
- Charlene is the only member of the Hooligans to not have an "animated" battle sprite.
- When battling Charlene, she is referred to as Charlie.
- Charlene was originally meant to have different emotion states like the other Faraway enemies but this wasn't fully used in-game.
- However, one can still access these states by hacking through mods.