Jump to navigation Jump to search
She sells sea shores by the seashells.
Seashells are hidden in various locations of Faraway Town:
- Given by Gruff Guy after he makes a hole in his wall during his quest.
- Found inside the hole mentioned above.
- In the garden section of Fix-It.
- In the hidden lake behind the park.
- Given by Claus the cat after feeding it five times.
- Given by the Glasses Man after beating his high score on the "Sprout Mole Eater" arcade game.
- The description is a reference to a Tongue twister published in 1850 called "She sells seashells", later turned into song 1908 of the same name by British songwriter Terry Sullivan and music by Harry Gifford:
- "She sells sea-shells by the sea-shore.
- The shells she sells are sea-shells, I'm sure.
- For if she sells sea-shells by the sea-shore
- Then I'm sure she sells sea-shore shells."